Elizabeth's father Henry was a brother of John Howland who fell overboard from the Mayflower but was rescued. Americanancestors.org lists Elizabeth's siblings as Abigail, Zoeth, Samuel, Mary, Sarah, and Joseph. This website also says that Henry "was a Quaker sympathizer and had allowed religious meetings in his house, which was against the law."
Elizabeth married Jedediah Allen around 1668. Their son Henry (b. 1679/80) is my 7th great grandfather and the father of Exercise Allen, my 6th great grandmother. I've seen several lists of the children of Elizabeth and Jedediah. For example, on capecodgenes.com for Elizabeth Howland (click on Elizabeth's name to see the information about her and Jedediah). Besides Henry, the following children are listed on that website: Elizabeth, Ephraim, Elisha "Eliashib," Nathan, Judah, Esther, Ralph, Benjamin, Mary, Patience, Maribah, Jonathan, and David. The family had moved to Shrewsbury, Monmouth County, New Jersey, at least by 1686 when their daughter Maribah was born:
Jedediah died in Shrewsbury around 1711/1712. Elizabeth may have died there as well, sometime after 1711.
I haven't done much research on Elizabeth, and some of what I've found is conflicting. One of these days, I'll get back to finding out more about her.
**I thought I should add more information as to where Elizabeth Howland fits in my family tree:
1. Elizabeth Howland and Jedediah Allen
2. Henry Allen and Hannah Corlies
3. Exercise Allen and David Rulon
4. Henry Rulon and Theodosia Robbins
5. John Rulon and Sarah Burt
6. Sarah Rulon and John Adam Redles
7. John Adam Redles (same name as his father) and Jane Eliza Myers
8. George Albert Redles and Isabella Liming
9. William Liming Redles and Martha Leona Roberts
10. Leona Roberts Redles and Albert Sidney Pendleton, Jr.
This post is part of the 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks challenge by genealogist Amy Crow at No Story Too Small.